“Many of us crucify ourselves between two thieves - regret for the past and fear of the future.” ~ Fulton Oursle

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Light Energy

I evoke thee- the spirit of the law not the letter of it. The ability to see and do, not look and judge. The love that asks for nothing but to give. –P. Telesco
In every religion, in every part of the world, we as human beings tend to believe in something. A higher good, a higher state of consciousness, a divine God, or Gods and Goddesses, something outside of ourselves perpetuating toward the greater good. Some believe in science. It is all energy, and in either realm of belief, we are all composed of energy and so is physical world around us. All energy vibrates with a frequency. Tiny sub particles everywhere we look and everything we are. No matter what we believe, we are all created from the same energy. That being said, much of the world gets caught up in the semantics of what we believe. Much of religion is composed of the thoughts of being right. People want their religion to be right- thus them being right. This is the plight of the ego. Self-validation and the need to be right and the need to win. This is where we lose sight of main point of it all. Let all of that fall by the wayside and what we have left is love. Allowing not only ourselves to live and experience the gift of life, but allow others to live as well. Thus we learn and practice the gift of forgiveness, kindness and love. This is the ultimate ideal- to practice the spirit of the law and not only the letter of it. Through this, we create a love that asks for nothing but to give.
Unconditional love for each other as fellow beings of the same energy. When we are loving of others, we are loving of ourselves. The same goes for when we are hateful toward others, we are hateful toward ourselves. Often those who are destructive need the most kindness and love. It may not always be healthy to have those people a direct part of your life, but you can be there for them indirectly. I know a wise man who told me once, in a discussion of religion, that when he prayed at night, he prayed for his enemies first- anyone who he felt who had wronged him or anyone who he was angry with. Those are the cases that need the greatest resolve. I believe we are all godly, and all beings of light and each of us are capable of the same positive love that radiates directly form the divine source or energy that we all are part of.
I am a light worker,
I awoke so that others may awaken,
I learn so that others may also learn,
I transform so that others may transform,
I lighten my load so others may change theirs,
I learn to see so that others may see,
I forgave myself so that I may help others to forgive,
I love myself so that I can bring out love in others,
I am a light worker,
I live to give comfort,
I live to shine loving light into others,
I live to heal,
I live to give hope,
I live for truth,
I live for love.

1. Think of five things you are grateful to have in your life. There are many. Your health, the fact that you got to wake up one more day, your wealth (there are many with less and would give anything to have what you do), the abundance of love you have in your life (your presence in this world makes a difference to many people), the really cool individual you are (there is no one else in this world like you), How far you have successfully made it in a difficult world and all the stresses that affect us every day.
2. Thought of the day: Man can only receive what he sees himself receiving.
3. Set the intention for the day: Visualization. State and command the kind of day you intend to have. Give it a quick visualization. This may seem silly- but the most successful sports teams in the world are coached in the art of visualization before a game. They visualize their plays and how they intend to win the game. Life is no different. Professional studies show that teams that practice a brief visualization have a higher percentage of successful plays and wins. This is a fact.
(Example: Today is going to be a great day. I will be successful in all of my endeavors and live in each and every moment of the day- being fully present and engaging with others.)
4. You are responsible for the energy you bring into a room. This existence is not just all about you- even though it feels like it. You and the energy you bring into a room can either brighten or darken a room. Choose to be the bright energy and engage with others. You never know what they might be going through as well. We tend to get wrapped up in our own inner turmoil. Kindness is the biggest gift you can give to another. Do something kind for someone else- even if it is just a smile, a positive call or text. Make it a point to do something kind for someone else today.
5. Shake off the negative energy. Negative energy is like lint- sometimes it just attracts to us like when you are wearing black pants- everything seems to attract to them. Negative energy can be the same way. Shake it off.

No comments: