“Many of us crucify ourselves between two thieves - regret for the past and fear of the future.” ~ Fulton Oursle

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Creative Hiatus…


Creative Hiatus…

I have been off to a small few month hiatus from blogging, mostly due to the fact that I have been working on a new creative project….of writing my first book. The book will based on the same subjects that my blog is based on- Happy living and a positive life style to success. Aside from that I have been enjoying the winter months wrapped up in fuzzy blankets sipping hot cocoa (and well let’s face it, a glass of wine or two!). The winter months are always a good time to schedule projects and make  great plans to execute in the warmer months when our bodies naturally feel like doing more. I use my hibernation mode to focus on school and creative ideas and projects.

These last few months I have also been able to focus on being creative in my Etsy shop Ambivalent Relics (http://www.etsy.com/shop/AmbivalentRelics),where I take old obscure items and give them new life- mixed media style. I have just added a ton of interesting reproduction pocket watch pieces. Tons of new baubles and one of a kind mixed media art pieces. How I do love to be creative!
 
 


$17.00

$27.00




$33.00
$33.00


$37.00



$33.00
$36.00

$8.00



$33.00




$33.00


$20.00
 
 
                                                                                                                                        $33.00
 

No comments: