“Many of us crucify ourselves between two thieves - regret for the past and fear of the future.” ~ Fulton Oursle

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

So many Ideas, Such little time….

Deep in the midst of my hectic life, and somewhere between working full time at a Criminal Defense Law Firm, attending University to obtain a Bachelors’ Degree in Interdisciplinary Studies- with concentrations on the Arts and Philosophy, and the Gym, I squeeze in my passion for Jewelry and Mixed Media Art.
I never get in as much time as I’d like to (considering it would all of the time My musings keep me awake at hours I should be sleeping- and even though I look as if I had been socked in both eyes with dark circles most of the time due to these late night art musings.
This unruly schedule allows me to rebel and spend quality time with my mistress- which my foe time seems to forbid most of the week. Time and I seem to be at odds. There is never enough time for all of the things I want to doI believe this to be a true curse of the Gemini.
I recently have finished up two accelerated summer courses which took up more of my late night hours than I wanted to dedicate. And during my lovely two week break, I dedicated my new found time to my mistress once again and completed some projects that had been awaiting my undying attention. Finally completed- my new lovelies will be available at Etsy or at Market.


No comments: