“Many of us crucify ourselves between two thieves - regret for the past and fear of the future.” ~ Fulton Oursle

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Time to Defrag


So the last few days I have been more clumsy than usual. Tripping, falling, spilling coffee all over my files on my desk at work like a champ- you name it. If it was stupid- I’ve done it. I am feeling like the female version of Seinfeld’s television character Kramer. I’ll run with it for about a day or so, but when it turns into more than a few I decide it’s time to do what I like to call “Defrag”.



Like a computer, our body and mind stores so much information and energy memory that goes with it. The run of the mill everyday life course can cause energetic stagnation and congestion. Every so often, and especially when I feel like I am operating less than par, I like to give myself a moment to mentally “defrag” my system. I personally like to just close my eyes and take a few minutes to clear any negative or stagnating energy and thoughts from my mind- a mini meditation or prayer so to speak.


Defragging a computer rearranges the files on the hard drive so that all files are consecutive- making them and neat and in order. This frees up unused space decluttering your computer increasing the speed at which you access your computer. Mental defragging works in a similar way; by taking a moment to declutter our minds and rearrange our energy- removing the negative energy and allowing the positive energy to attract to us so that we allow ourselves to function at a more optimum capacity.


I like to refer to negative or stagnant energy like lint being attracted to black pants- Its going to happen. Every once and a while you have to roll the lint off. It’s just maintenance- once this lint is removed- you look and feel better and are able to function under normal- if not faster processing capacity.


Lets Reboot!






Have a wonderful and productive positive day!

No comments: