“Many of us crucify ourselves between two thieves - regret for the past and fear of the future.” ~ Fulton Oursle

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Restoration



In a world where we think we know it all, there is still so much that we still do not know. If you take look at the past few hundred years only, we have gone from agrarian society to an industrial one- finally harboring some of the vast knowledge we are capable of and applying it. The Industrial Revolution and the Gilded Age are just a sneak peek of what we are capable of.

 What we do know and the knowledge we do possess, is just a mere tip of the iceberg. Our knowledge and power is still a mystery to us- as we only use a small portion of our brains. The rest remains unknown- a mystery of the sciences and physics. With all of our progress we remain feeble and small minded. Society has thought he ages bombarded us with religious texts and parables, so that we may be able to have a slight comprehension of the way of things. Taken into a metaphysical context- the following biblical quote translates into a swarm of logic.

“I will restore you the years the locusts have eaten.”

Paraphrased to the following-

“I will restore to you the years the emotions have ruined. “

People are rocked with doubts and fears, bringing failure, unhappiness and disease. The fear of failure is man’s greatest fear- failure of health, failure of business, finances, love and even success. Constant and continued fear affects the glands- interferes with digestion and is associated with distressing nervous symptoms. It robs the body of health and destroys happiness.  

Fear is man’s worst enemy, for you attract what you fear. It is faith turned upside down- a faith in negative instead of positive (evil instead of good if you subscribe to that idea). The frequency to whatever energy channel you subscribe to will manifest those very things. If we spend minutes and hours a day with our thoughts- should those thoughts not be channeled to positive thoughts?  They are there anyway- constantly running some sort of show in your head- don’t you want to be responsible for what kind of show it is? I am certainly not interested in anyone or anything else running my show other than what I specifically want run. I have let others, my past and even my own rampant thoughts run my show for many years. I have only recently taken the reigns and become my own director and producer once again. I am loving it 100 percent. “Many of us crucify ourselves between two thieves- regret of the past and fear of the future.” Well I have just cast out those two thieves. It is definitely an option!

               Restoring “the years the locusts” aka- negative thoughts and fears are completely doable. Doable- but not necessarily an easy feat, I can easily admit. It will require practice- daily practice. Like a diet or an exercise- it is a life change. Rewiring your thinking is very similar to working out. You have to keep at it to see any results. Some of them are not all instantaneous, while some are. After about six months of dedicated practice (and much more to go) my manifested results are astounding. My quality of life is the best it has even been. Time will go by either way. One can choose to let the locusts continue to constantly defeat the inner monologue of the mind with negative thoughts and fears, or we can restore what the havoc they have reaped.  The rewiring of this brain has been a process, and not always a fun one. Hopefully now that I have lassoed my negative thinking, I can now focus on developing or at least trying to comprehend the rest of my mind and live a more enjoyable life.  

I am by no means an authority on the subject, and never claim to be- just a fellow student of life with zest for learning, philosophy, metaphysics and new ideas.   Positive thought and forward thinking are not just some flowery rhetoric, paired with nice quotes- it is an energy frequency one can tap into. It is a science and a physics we have not fully yet explored. See what you are capable of- there is nothing to lose but everything to gain!

No comments: