“Many of us crucify ourselves between two thieves - regret for the past and fear of the future.” ~ Fulton Oursle

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Life will give you whatever experiences most helpful


“Life will give you whatever experiences most helpful for the evolution of your consciousness. How do you know this is the experience you need? Because this is the experience you are having at the moment.” – Eckhart Tolle

In my twenty plus years of being a spiritual mystic, I can account that some years have been happier than others. The happier years have been the years I have been more consciously aware. As a student of spirituality I know that some of my years have been spent unconsciously aware. These were the years that I knew about awareness of life and its lessons, but was not implementing the awareness. I had the tools readily available, and yet I did not use them. I use these years of anxiety, stress and depression as a guide for gauging the drastic difference between consciously aware and consciously unaware. The difference is night and day. Try doing something in the dark- and you will get a picture of what I am trying to describe. It certainly cannot be done with the same way when there is light. The darkness causes frustration and anger that continues from its point of origin into wherever it can get to-every corner of your mind and every interpretation of reality around you. Conscious awareness- or awakened minds- can navigate better than those without it- and with much more ease. I can say this because I have done stints of both- for years. My preference every day of the week is to be aware or awakened. In the awakened state, I am aware that every experience I am a part of is there for my growth and for learning. Whether it’s good, bad or ugly- I know that the experience presented is a beautiful chance for me to excel and help those along the way in whatever ways I can. In the awakened state I know how beautiful life is in its every moment. More things are going right in my life and in the world, than there are things that are going wrong. Every moment is an opportunity to be aware, to appreciate, to express gratitude for what is. Whatever comes to you- greet it as an opportunity to grow and to learn. There are not problems in life- only interesting challenges which you will meet with awareness- and that, ladies and gentlemen is the cutting edge over all else! Love the NOW. xoxo

No comments: